Murder of a man and his sister leads to 25 furious people attacking the local police station.

KWAHU BEPONG, GHANA – The Ghana Police Service announced on Sunday the arrest of 25 individuals in Kwahu Bepong following an attack on a local police station. The attack was triggered by the recent murders of a man and his sister, which has sparked a series of troubling incidents in the community.

According to reports, a young man allegedly murdered a beer bar operator in an attempted robbery, followed by the murder of the woman’s brother. The suspect fled the scene of the crime, but was later apprehended by the town’s youth who attempted to lynch him, prompting police intervention.

The youth, incensed by the lack of cooperation from the local chief and police in their attempt to lynch the suspect, then went on to attack the chief’s palace and the police station, causing damage to properties including police and palace vehicles. The Ghana Police Service has since arrested the individuals involved in the attacks, working to restore calm and normalcy in the region.

Videos shared on social media captured chaotic scenes of the attacks in Kwahu Bepong, showing the rampaging youth in action. The police have assured the public of their ongoing efforts to arrest the remaining suspects and bring them to justice.

The details of the double murder and the subsequent violent attacks on the police station and palace continue to unfold, shedding light on the complex situation that has unfolded in Kwahu Bepong. The community is now grappling with the aftermath of these events, with the police working to ensure the safety and security of the area.

As the Ghana Police Service continues their investigation, further details regarding the motives behind the attacks and the ongoing efforts to restore peace in the region are yet to be shared with the public. The incident has left the community shaken, prompting discussions about the underlying issues and the need for dialogue and cooperation to prevent similar events in the future.